NuCanoe Transport Cart

NuCanoe Transport Cart

WCO has sold to many transport carts to count. We like to say that 90% of people buy it up front the other 10% come back the next week and buy it. It is a very helpful tool when moving or portaging your NuCanoe.

For more info on NuCanoe products or to order by phone call 317-733-3014

 
(0 reviews)  

Our price: $120.00

SKUSKU18066
 
Send to friend
There have been no reviews


xtreme Gear Logo